Wishing all our wonderful customers a very Happy New Year! Every new year, many resolutions come to the fore, one of which may involve Veganuary. Whether you’re vegan for life or just trying it for January, we wanted to let you know that our delicious vegan brownie range means you won’t have to go without!
What is Veganuary?
Veganuary is a non-profit organisation that encourages people to try veganism by providing information and support. Since its inception in 2014, Veganuary has seen over one million people in 192 countries go vegan for January and beyond!
Veganuary believes a plant-based diet is a great way to protect the environment, prevent animal suffering and improve people’s health. In 2020, over 400,000 people took part and over 600 brands, restaurants and supermarkets promoted the campaign.
What are the benefits of a vegan diet?
- Richer in certain nutrients
These include fiber, antioxidants, beneficial plant compounds, potassium, magnesium, folate and vitamins A, C and E (Healthline.com)
- Can help you lose excess weight
A study showed that participants on the vegan diet lost more weight than those who followed calorie-restricted diets, even when the vegan groups were allowed to eat until they felt full. (pubmed.gov)
- Appears to lower blood sugar levels and improve kidney function
Vegans tend to have lower blood sugar levels, higher insulin sensitivity and up to a 50–78% lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes. (pubmed.gov)
- Linked to a lower risk of heart disease
Consuming fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes and fiber is linked to a lower risk of heart disease (pubmed.gov) and these are generally eaten in large amounts in well-planned vegan diets.
- Can reduce arthritis pain
Two studies reported that vegan participants experienced a greater improvement in symptoms such as pain, joint swelling and morning stiffness than those on an omnivorous diet.
Facts and stats
- According to research conducted by the Vegan Society in 2018, there are around 600,000 vegans in Great Britain.
- If the world went vegan, it could reduce greenhouse gas emissions by two thirds.
- #vegan has more than 87 million posts listed on Instagram.
- Interest in 'veganism' increased seven fold in the five years between 2014 and 2019, according to Google trends.
- 2020 became the year that every one of the top UK supermarkets (by revenue) had their own vegan range.
What vegan brownies do we offer?
Even on a vegan diet, it’s good to have the odd treat or two and our brownies allow you to do that! We offer 4 different flavours in our vegan range:
- Vegan Classic
- Vegan Salted Caramel
- Vegan Peanut Butter
- Vegan Fruit & Nut
These dairy free brownies are also gluten free and made from high quality local ingredients to ensure exceptional quality every time. We spent a long time perfecting our vegan recipes and are thrilled with the results - give them a try and we’re sure you’ll agree!
Vegan Brownie Gift Box - 1 Flavour Choice
Choose one of our delicious 4 flavours! Each brownie serves one person and is approximately 7cm x 5cm in size. You can order boxes containing 8, 10, 12 or 16.
Vegan Brownie Gift Box - Multiple Flavour Choice
Go for as many of our 4 great vegan flavours as you like; the box will contain an equal split of each selected flavour. Each individual brownie is approximately 7cm x 5cm in size and you can opt for 8, 10, 12 or 16 in a box.
Vegan Bitesize Brownie Gift Box - 1 Flavour Choice
Choose one of our 4 flavours - bitesize brownies are approximately 3.5cm x 3.5cm and 2-3 serve one person. Boxes of 24, 36 or 48 are available.
Select 2, 3 or 4 of our vegan flavours and we will ensure an equal split of each. Bitesize brownies are approximately 3.5cm x 3.5cm and 2-3 serve one person. You can order boxes of 24, 36 or 48.
Our Vegan Brownie Trays are available in our 4 flavours and can be pre-cut to standard brownie size (7cm x 5cm - giving 16 pieces), bitesize (3.5cm x 3.5cm - giving 48 pieces) or left uncut for you to decide the portion sizes!
Why buy vegan brownies from us?
Aside from the fact that our vegan brownies are yummy, there are several other reasons you’ll be glad you ordered from The Homemade Brownie Company...
- Our brownies arrive beautifully packaged every time. They are internally wrapped with our quality, branded baking paper to keep them fresh, then they’re carefully secured with ribbons and tags before being placed in an external cardboard box filled with decorative shredded paper for extra protection. They’re a treat for the eyes and the tastebuds!
- Our standard delivery method is DPD’s fully tracked service, so you’ll be able to track the progress of your package at the touch of a button. You select the delivery date when you place your order and this can be as early as two working days’ time if you order by 3pm.
- You can opt to 'Make it a gift' when purchasing gift boxes by checking the box on the product page. Once selected, you can add your personalised message which will be added to a gift tag and included in the box for the recipient.
- We don’t expect our vegan brownies to hang around long, but they will stay fresh for 2 weeks at room temperature and can be frozen and stored for 3 months if desired.
What our customers say...
“I ordered two gift boxes of brownies for my friends and they were delivered on time and beautifully packaged. They were both delighted with their brownies (I bought both vegan and normal). I’m going to purchase these for everyone I know next year! It’s so great to be able to order such a convenient and trustworthy service that’s also local with that special feel. Thank you so much Laura!” Rebecca
“I bought the vegan brownies for my friend and she said they were very nice! I’m very happy I was able to find gluten and dairy-free brownies that taste so good! Thanks so much! Will be ordering again!” Imogen
“The best vegan brownies I’ve had, I can’t recommend enough!” Gabriela
Explore our delicious vegan brownies delivery range today and get in touch if you have any questions or special requests. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and offers.